There are many reasons why your glasses might slide down the bridge of your nose. Your frames might be too wide or too heavy, your skin too oily, the arms of the frames might meet your ears at the wrong angle, or the bridge of your nose may be too narrow to hold your glasses up.for Frame Adjustments inbox us today.
When your eye twitches, does that really mean it’s because you can expect to get a lot of money or run into an old friend? Actually, no. Blepharospasm, the scientific term for eye twitching, is a repeated, involuntary spasm of the eyelid muscle.
Doctors still haven’t found the exact reason behind eye twitches, but some potential causes are fatigue, stress, high caffeine consumption, dry eyes, and irritation to the eye.
1. Look Away From the Computer ScreenStaring at a computer or phone screen for too long can cause:EyestrainBlurry visionTrouble focusing at a distance
2. Wear SunglassesThe right pair of shades will help protect your eyes from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. Too much UV exposure boosts your chances of cataracts and macular degeneration.
3. Eat WellGood eye health starts with the food on your plate. Nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E might help ward off age-related vision problems.
4. Visit an optometristA lot of eye conditions can be treated, but if you wait too long it’s much more difficult to reverse the damage.Optometrists can detect early signs of serious diseases in the back of the eye.
If you are looking for an optometrist, then look no further.Contact Peermed Optom today.
1. Radiation: Radiation-related cataracts, sometimes listed under trauma-related cataracts, occur after the lens has been exposed to radiation.
2. Diabetes: These cataracts, also called diabetic snowflakes because of their shape and gray and white opacity, are fast-developing cataracts.
3. Trauma: Trauma-related cataracts occur when your eye has endured either blunt or penetrating trauma that disrupts your lens fibers.The first step to taking care of your eyes is to speak to your Optom to find out your options.
Inbox us today for more info.